In 2008, Core Progression began with an idea and a belief.
After earning his B.S. in Exercise Science from Baylor University, Jon Cerf took a job at 24 Hour Fitness and quickly became aware of the downfalls of a generic approach to fitness. The focus of large, corporate gyms on quantity over quality neglected the need and rewards of personal training. Seeing the vast potential for improvement, Jon pioneered a customized personal training centric studio centered around three core values: customer service, results, and cleanliness.
Take a look at our impressive timeline for growth:
- 2008 – Core Progression established
- 2010 – Pilot studio founded in Westminster, CO
- 2011 – Studio expansion to Northglenn, CO
- 2012 – Second location opens in Arvada, CO
- 2016 – Construction of state-of-the-art Headquarters
- 2017 – National expansion
- 2018 – Addition of five new territories in Boulder, CO, Denver, CO, Longmont, CO, Louisville, CO, and Austin, TX
- 2019 – Five new territories added in Colorado Springs, CO, Lakewood, CO, Cherry Creek, CO, Raleigh, NC, and Orange County, CA
Are you interested in franchise ownership?
Help others improve their health, strength, and quality of life, while enjoying your own personal and professional rewards along the way. We invite you to share in our commitment to training and wellness through quality, affordable personal training.