Personal Trainer, Personal Training Gym & Personal Training OptionsDowntown Denver, CO, Northglenn, CO, Austin, TX, Arvada, CO & Boulder, CO
Why is Core Progression Elite Personal Training more than just a “place to exercise”? We provide personal training options that enable us to provide the ultimate training experience to help YOU reach your unique goals.
What is exercise vs training:
Exercise: The general non-specific movement in the pursuit of a non-specific goal.
Training: Following a progressive system in order to achieve a long-term specific goal.
- If you don’t have a plan, walking into a gym with a rough idea, but not a specific regiment.
- Don’t have a quantifiable goal, look better, feel better, lose weight are non-specific.
- Checking the boxes because you want to be healthy, look better, it’s good for you etc.
- Workouts are predicated on how you feel.
- Chose exercises based on how you feel.
- Just trying to burn calories.
- Only train muscles you can see in the mirror.
- Skipping a workout doesn’t really matter.
Good options for someone just wanting to exercise.
- Improve general health.
- Only want to lose weight.
- Just getting started.
- You have a plan, each session is building to achieve a long-term goal.
- You are performance oriented.
- Recovery is a priority.
- Data helps determine progress.
- Consistency is key.
- You know why you are doing an exercise.
Good options for training
- Goal by a deadline.
- Want to be stronger.
- Trying to grow muscle.
- Need to see progress.